This recipie is from the Kraft Foods webiste (http://www.kraftbrands.com/philly/recipes/Pages/Recipe-Detail.aspx?recipeId=57079).
What a refereshing summer dessert pizza!
PHILADELPHIA Fruit Pizza
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 179 mins
- Servings: 12 servings, 1 wedge each
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) refrigerated sliceable sugar cookies, sliced
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 cups assorted cut-up fruit (kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, drained canned mandarin oranges)
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves, pressed through sieve to remove lumps
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Arrange cookie dough slices in single layer in prepared pan; press together to form crust. Bake 14 min.; cool completely. Invert onto plate; carefully remove foil. Turn crust over.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Spread over crust.
- Top with fruit. Mix preserves and water; brush over fruit. Refrigerate 2 hours.